As part of our development, we are recruiting a Test Engineer with initial experience (successful internship or 1 to 3 years’ experience) who would like to take part in an ambitious technical project. Reporting to Vibrateam management, you will work at our client’s site, carrying out and monitoring tests on test benches and test tracks, contributing to the continuous improvement of the service, and guaranteeing the independence, integrity and confidentiality of tests.
EXPERIENCED TEST ENGINEER F/M
Permanent contract – 39/45 k€
Position based in Ecully (69), France with regional and international travel
- organize test campaigns in conjunction with cross-functional teams
- ensure compliance with safety practices
- write test procedures
- prepare, instrument and run tests (accelerometer, acoustic and strain gauge instrumentation)
- make any necessary improvements and optimizations
- post-process test data and draft deliverables in line with QCD commitments
- propose equipment upgrades
- contribute to improving the implementation of test methods and the quality management system through your proposals and initiatives
Trained as a mechanical engineer, you have gained initial experience (at least one internship) in measurement and testing. Knowledge of railways would be an added advantage.
Fluency in French (oral and written) is required.
Rigorous, you are recognized for your technical skills, your ability to innovate and your adaptability. You will evolve within a group that combines expertise and strong human values.
Permanent contract – 39/45 k€ depending on experience (salary + bonuses) + family health insurance + profit-sharing + works council benefits
Based in Ecully (69), France, with regional and international travel
Join our group, renowned for its expertise in Structural Dynamics and Acoustics, offering real career opportunities.
Why join us ?
Vibrateam is an SME with 30 employees, united around a common goal: to provide our industrial clients (automotive, rail, aeronautics, energy, etc) with reliability and comfort for their innovative projects. Our teams are at the heart of the organization, and all share the same passion: mastering technology and integrating data to serve the Acoustics and Vibration professions.
As a new employee, you benefit from a personalized integration and training program designed to ensure the success of your projects. You also have access to the Vibratec Group’s business experts to accelerate your skills development and enable you to work on a wide range of complex projects.
- Guaranteed skills development through theoretical and practical training provided by our experts
- Rich and varied assignments carried out independently at our clients’ sites
- Close, attentive management
More about Vibrateam
History, key figures, businesses and more